World of Gelato
World of Gelato
- Location: WorldofGelato.com,Inc. 51 Trade Zone Drive, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- Phone Number: 1-877-2GELATO 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
- Email: [email protected]
- Company Description: World of Gelato provides innovative solutions to businesses to the Gelato and dessert industry.
Products & Services:
- Design and Build Services
- World of Gelato.Com partners with Rossi Dimension to provide you with an innovative design and build approach
- Offer designs for your new business or designs to re-model your existing food service operation
- Elegant and refined European styling at prices you can afford
- You can browse through some of the design ideas contained on World of Gelato.com
- Ice Cream Equipment and Specialty Equipment
- World of Gelato partners with Carpigiani
- Offers you some of the finest ice cream and specialty equipment produced today
- Gelato Displays
- Bakery Displays
- Pastry Displays
- Panini/Deli Displays
- Chocolate Displays
- Hot/Bain Marie Displays
- Plastic Cups and Disposables
- Fun Stuff
- Recipe Book
From equipment to disposables, from building to re-modeling your business, World of Gelato provides the quality your business needs to attract and keep customers.
World of Gelato provides innovative solutions to businesses in the Gelato and dessert industry. Find their contact info and company overview here.
World of gelato
Gelato World Tour is the first international traveling competition with the mission to spread the culture of artisan gelato throughout the world. In its search for the best flavors in the world, Gelato World Tour has hosted over 100 competitions in over 20 countries. After having successfully completed two tours around the world, Gelato World Tour Yokohama stage, held in Japan on the 31st of August – 1st of September, has just ended.
In order to further its mission, Gelato World Tour has partnered with Gelato Festival, with the aim to bring 36 of the best gelato artisans to the next grand finale, the Gelato Festival World Masters in 2021. The winner of the Yokohama stage will compete there against the winners from around the world for the title of World’s Best Gelato!
Gelato World Tour is the handcrafted Gelato World Recipe Challenge to find out who's the best and most innovative gelato maker in the world.