Weed shop 2 tips and tricks
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you’d like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- New Topic
- Price: Free
- Genre(s):Games, Strategy, Simulation
- Version: 1.99
- Release Date: December 18, 2016
WEED SHOP 2: BACK 2 CALI – the highly anticipated sequel to one of the best weed games is finally here and it’s DOPER THAN EVER!
Grow new weed strains, sell your pot harvest, promote and expand your cannabis firm, hire ganja farmers to do the work for you, roll some joints and turn your weed shop into the best marijuana dispensary in California!
Play the most immersive weed farm game:
#GROW classic weed strains like Purple OG & White Widow and unlock the hottest new strains such as the super dank Mango Kush.
#UPGRADE your grow room with new pots, lights & hydro setups and grow huge quantities of weed fast.
#PROMOTE your marijuana dispensary by hitting the beach, interacting with fellow potheads and handing out free blunts.
#SELL cannabis to a wide variety of stoners, earn cash & respect and grow your business into a weed empire.
#HIRE staff to take care of weed farming, promoting, sales or security while you roll joints or chill on the beach.
#EXPAND your grow op to start making some serious cash & fully customize your weed shop to increase its popularity.
#DEAL with shoplifters & thugs, complete various tasks & missions, smoke blunts with your staff and do whatever it takes to make your shop the best in the weed biz!
IMPORTANT: If you experience any performance issues or crashes please get in touch with us using the support link and provide some additional details such as your device model, game quality settings and current level in the game. Thanks!
Critical IAP bugfix.
Free cash rewards for all existing players.
Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs ]]>