Cannabis Fried Chicken & Biscuits
Edibles such as our cannabis fried chicken are much more appealing for some in comparison to a brownie or gummy. Fried chicken is well-known as an American dish in modern times, but, it was in fact the Scottish people who first deep-fried their chicken in oil and fat.
The strength of this cannabis-infused chicken and biscuits will depend entirely upon the strength of the cannabutter used to cook them with. To find out more about an appropriate “flower to oil” ratio for cannabis infusions, such as butter and oil, click here.
Our recipe for cannabis fried chicken is simple and tastes amazing. Using a savoury flavour such as chicken and herbs masks the cannabis taste incredibly well. The savoury flavours from the herbs and chicken also pair well with flavours of cannabis in the butter.
Equipment to Make Cannabis Fried Chicken & Biscuits
As with all of our easy cannabis edible recipes, the equipment to make this dish should be found easily in any home kitchen or supermarket.
Equipment to Make Cannabis Fried Chicken
- Large Frying Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Large Cutting Board
- Paper Towels
- Wooden Spoon/Spatula
Equipment to Make Infused Biscuits
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet/Baking Tray – Lined With Parchment Paper
- Hand Mixer
Ingredients to Make Infused Chicken & Biscuits
Ingredients for Fried Chicken
This recipe makes enough for 6 Chicken Breasts OR 6 Large Thighs. The strength of this fried chicken in terms of THC potency will depend entirely on the original cannabutter infusion.
- 1/2 a cup Refined Flour
- 1 teaspoon each of Basil, Tarragon, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Marjoram, Sage, And Any Other Herbs of Your Choice
- 1 tablespoon Each of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Cannabutter
Substitute the flour for a gluten-free alternative to allow those with coeliac or gluten intolerance to enjoy this meal too.
Ingredients for Infused Biscuits
These infused biscuits can be served with the fried chicken, or, as a snack food by themselves. The small amount of cannabutter used in these biscuits allows for multiple to be consumed at once. Conversely, adding cannabis sugar and/or cannabis milk to this recipe will provide a heavily infused biscuit.
This recipe makes approximately 8 cannabis-infused biscuits, depending on the size.
- A cup of All-Purpose Flour
- A cup of Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon of White Sugar (or Cannabis Sugar)
- A cup of Milk (or Cannabis Milk)
- 1/3 Cup of Cannabutter
- 4 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 3/4 of a teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Mixed Italian Herbs (Basil, Oregano etc)
Once again, the flour in this recipe for biscuits can be substituted for a gluten-free alternative in order for those with coeliac or gluten tolerance issues to consume them.
How to Make Cannabis-Infused Fried Chicken
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5-6 Minutes Per Side (Each Breast/Thigh)
- Beat eggs in the large mixing bowl
- Now, on the large cutting board, spread the flour, herbs, salt and pepper evenly
- Ensure the flour, herbs and salt/pepper are combined thoroughly
- Take one chicken breast at a time and coat thoroughly in the egg mixture
- Remove from the egg mixture and place into the flour/herbs mixture on the cutting board
- Coat both sides of the chicken with the flour/herb mixture
- Place on a paper towel and repeat process with the remaining chicken
- Then, place a pan on the element and melt the cannabutter
- Fry each piece of chicken in the cannabutter on medium heat(one at a time) until done
- This chicken will take approximately 5-6 minutes per side
- Once done, place on a paper towel and soak off excess butter
How to Make Infused Biscuits
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Preheat conventional oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius)
- Place flour, baking powder, herbs, sugar and salt in the large mixing bowl and combine
- Chop cannabutter into small squares and place into this mix
- Using the hand mixer, mix cannabutter and flour/herbs well until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs
- Now, add the milk to this mixture and stir until combined
- Flour a large cutting board and place this dough on the surface, kneading it well for 60 seconds
- Roll dough out into a thickness of approximately 3/4 of an inch (2cm)
- Cut dough into circular or square shapes and place on the lined cookie tray
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown
Thank you for reading “How to Make Infused Chicken and Biscuits”. Sharing this on social media using the icons below helps us provide the latest cannabis-infused recipes to our readers across the world.
Learn how to make cannabis-infused fried chicken with this simple recipe. Our cannabis fried chicken is also served with an infused biscuit (Popeye's/KFC Style).
Southern Cannabis Recipes
This Marijuana Fried Chicken was Created by the Modern Colonel Sanders
The Marijuana Fried Chicken recipe gives you a modern kick on your favorite KFC meal. The recipe was created by Mook Life chef and disc jockey MasterBeater. The fusion of cannabis and chicken makes for an interesting combination. By taking a syringe filled with your prepped marijuana butter, one injects the chicken breast to amalgamate the two entities. The injected liquid THC remains unharmed in the chicken breast when battered and deep fried.
Weed-infused recipes are currently at the helm of food trends — it even got the stamp of approval by Anna Wintour in the September issue of Vogue Magazine. The Marijuana Fried Chicken was invented in Montreal and makes a great substitute for cookies or brownies.
Marijuana Fried Chicken – The Marijuana Fried Chicken recipe gives you a modern kick on your favorite KFC meal. The recipe was created by Mook Life chef and disc jockey Mast…