How To Make Cannabis-Infused Waffles
Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day. After a long night, or before an equally arduous day, breakfast anchors our body and helps us prepare. What better way to secure both your mind and body against the day’s challenges than with a euphoria-inducing, wholesome favourite—cannabis-infused waffles.
THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS: MARIJUANA WAFFLES
Hit the ground running with cannabis-infused waffles. OK, so maybe you might not be running in the physical sense, but your mind will be riding intense waves of euphoria. Let’s face it, breakfast waffles taste so good, by adding cannabis they are bound to be a surefire hit. The crucial ingredient in cannabis waffles is cannabutter. For your convenience, we have included a recipe for this too.
If you do like to venture on the wild side and try unique and exciting toppings with your cannabis-infused waffles, see the bottom of this article for some genuinely mind-altering suggestions.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABUTTER
- 1 cup salted butter
- 7 grams of ground decarboxylated cannabis buds (a strain of your choice)
- Medium-sized saucepan
- Medium-sized bowl
- Using low heat, melt the salted butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Once the butter has melted, add the finely ground, dried buds and stir for an even consistency.
- Simmer on low heat for 45 mins. Stir regularly to ensure the butter does not burn.
- Place the cheesecloth over the top of a medium-sized bowl. Strain the butter through the cheesecloth, so the liquid collects in the bowl below. Use the back of a spatula to push as much butter through the cloth as possible. You don’t want to waste any.
- Discard the remaining plant matter, and transfer the cannabutter to the fridge to solidify. You will need to leave it for at least an hour. Afterwards, the butter can be cut into blocks and placed in the freezer, ready for when you need it.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS-INFUSED WAFFLES
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 cups of self-rising flour
- 2 cups of warm milk
- ½ cup cannabutter (recipe above)
- Large bowl
- Waffle iron
- Non-stick cooking spray
Servings: 2–4 waffles
- While the waffle iron is preheating, beat the eggs in a large bowl until they’re fluffy. Then, add the milk, the melted cannabutter, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, baking powder, and flour (a bit at a time), stirring throughout. Continue until the entire mixture is smooth.
- Apply a liberal coating of non-stick cooking spray to the waffle iron before pouring the mixture onto it. Bake until the waffle turns golden brown.
- Serve hot on a plate with a small fork. Delicious! However, the taste sensation does not end there.
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
The real beauty of breakfast waffles is they go incredibly well with virtually any topping. Maple syrup, icing sugar, chocolate sauce, fresh fruit, whipped cream—anything goes. There is only one requirement with toppings. No portion control. Add as much or as little as you like. After all, you just prepared the waffles, so you deserve to indulge.
If there is a sauce or complement to a dish you like, try adding it to waffles. Over the years we have seen liquorice allsorts, marmite, even eggs and ketchup added to waffles. Blow your mind and your taste buds with our diverse and tasty cannabis-infused waffles.
Do you want to supercharge breakfast? Click the link to discover how you can make cannabis-infused waffles. The best part is they go with virtually any topping.
- March 1, 2019
- / No Comments
This Homemade cannabis Belgian Waffle Recipe is easy to follow. Make a batch of delicious Belgian waffles with a dose of Cannabutter! These waffles are perfectly crisp and golden on the outside, while light and fluffy on the inside!
What is a true Belgian Waffle, you ask?
North Americans often make Belgian Waffles with a light batter. A true Belgian Waffle recipe calls for yeast infused batter. Today, it is common to use baking powder to give rise to waffles for convenience.
Belgian waffles irons are a great way to formulate this recipe. Waffle irons create larger squares and deeper pockets than American waffles. We are adding another twist to this classic by using a marijuana leaf-shaped waffle machine! This is sure to make your waffles look amazing! This iron stamps your cannabis waffles with a cannabis leaf and ensures a perfect gold-like color.
Why create a true Belgian cannabis waffles?
Cannabis waffles are a delicious way to start the day medicated. Kicking the day off with cannabis infused waffles connects you with a hunger satisfying and tasty weed breakfast. Waffles are easy to make and complement your morning brew seamlessly. Remember, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Creating true Belgian cannabis waffles you allows you to medicate while adding sustenance to your system.
Learn how to infuse your cannabis waffles.
We medicate these waffles with the simple use of cannabis butter. Fortunately, this is one of our easiest weed infusions. Cannabutter is quick to create and works well with several weed edibles.
You can create this cannabis edible with a THC cannabutter. If you’re looking to obtain a high, it is important to infuse your butter with a THC weed strain. THC is the psychoactive component of cannabis bud. Choosing a cannabis strain that is high in THC will help you access this unique compound.
In addition, it is not imperative to use a THC strain. If you’re hoping to avoid a high, choose a CBD cannabis strain. CBD bud is high in CBD and low in THC. The active compounds in a CBD cannabutter will not make you high. They will simply give you access to amazing cannabis properties without a mind altering experience.
Choose a cannabis strain and create your cannabutter with this recipe.
Start Your Day Off Right With Cannabis Waffles!
It is time to create your canna-waffles! Don’t forget to dress your waffles up with your favorite whip cream and fruit! We would love to see how your waffles turn out. Send us a pic on social media, or message us in the comments below!
Cannabis waffles are a delicious way to start the day medicated. You can adjust the amount of cannabis butter to your own liking and follow the recipe