Mango seeds for sale
- basic site functions
- ensuring secure, safe transactions
- secure account login
- remembering account, browser, and regional preferences
- remembering privacy and security settings
- analysing site traffic and usage
- personalized search, content, and recommendations
- helping sellers understand their audience
- showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy
Required Cookies & Technologies
Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.
These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads.
We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.Check out our thai mango seeds selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our Товары для рукоделия shops.
Mango Seed called Amra beej in Hindi and Marathi. It called Ambyachi koy.
It is more grown near sea coastlands or a mountain in a way it requires the right climate for mango cultivation. It sometimes takes no effort or attention at all; it grows on itself.
If you need the Mango seeds you need to buy fresh Mangoes from us:
Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango
Devgad Alphonso Mango
Our farms in Ratnagiri and Devgad have different sections other than Alphonso Mango, where we grow a variety of Indian Mangoes for our in house research.
Mango varieties like:
- Alphonso Mangoes – we have a tree which is like our family symbols, for example, my grand, grand for fathers have planted it and handed over to us.
- Kesar Mango – this is the trees that we have planted for our research recently in Konkan.
- Payari Mango
- Dasheri Mango
- Chausa Mango
- Badami Mango
- Safeda Mango
- Bombay Green Mango – This breed was planted here by my uncle actually in Punjab, but later he shifted the plant from Punjab to Ratnagiri while it was in the nursery stage
- Langra Mango
- Raspury Mango
Just if you think of fantastic nature and motherland, various mangoes come in a range of sizes, shapes, and colors. Each Mango has its unique flavors, aroma, and taste. They ripen at slightly different times or rather keep on their cycle of flowering, budding, and harvesting.
Growing mango tree from mango seed
Growing different mango tree varieties in the same garden is an exciting job as you need to study a lot for different types. Still, it has different flowering and harvest time of this feast to your taste buds.
You can eat fresh mangoes for a range of months, which starts in December.
This year was a little bit unfortunate due to heavy rain our flowering has pushed to February or else some time we use to eat the first Mango in January instead of only a few weeks!
Understand why monkeys eat mango seeds
Monkey love these fruits tremendously as monkey eat Mango with it sweet and tasty flesh not only human beings, but lots of animals and birds love Mango, the peel.
While Mango seeds are known fact as per Ayurveda seeds, which called Amra Beeja are known for energy boosters, which helps to Monkeys to jump from one tree to another. Few have side effects, cautions, quantity, nutrition facts, and concerns about this fruit.
Mango Seed health benefits
Once you have your Alphonso mangoes clean, the seed makes it pat dry and do two things out of it.
Dried Mango Seed benefits
- Grind the seeds (Koy, bata, mango seed, Mango kernel) in a mixer and keep this dry powder in a pat dry place, which can take during diarrhea.
- Seed powder is used as an excellent application for bleeding disorder if used externally.
- Mango seed (koy in Marathi or Bata) kernel powder helps in bleeding and healing wounds.
- The Gum which released from Mango Plant used for applying cracks on the feet. This Gum from Mango helps in healing cracks in feet, which may occur in the winter and get cured in summer.
Mango forest a cause of Humanity
There is something in which you can return gifts to nature as a corporate social responsibility CSR activity.
You usually feel it as a headache but think of draught areas, or you drive in a car nearby at least once in a month. Just keep these seed bombs in your car dickey or carry it in trains, the bus where ever you see the barren land throw these balls, and some of them will grow somehow.
Even you can try some mango seed plantation and carry the plants once it is healthy.
It will turn into a big plant one day, which will make you as a landmark for a shadow sometime.
- Collect the Alphonso mango seeds to make the soil balls, and put these Alphonso Mango seeds let it pat dry for some time.
- Once dried, whenever you are going for any outing throw, these seeds one by one in the area, which helps in forestation for us and let’s say the tree grows in some years.
- You can tell I planted this mango tree.
- You usually have questions generally One Mango tree takes how long for a mango tree to produce fruit is approximately five(5) to Eight (8) years.
- You can help our Humanity to grow forest with flora and fauna.
Reference of Mango in Varah Puran for mango plantation
There is a reference for this in the ancient text also Varah Puran (172.39) says that –
“Person who does the Plantation of plants like
- One peepal (Ficus religiosa),
- One neem (Azadirachta indica)
- One Bargad (Vad, Banyan)
- Two Anar (pomegranates)
- Two Santra (orange)
- Five Amra phal Tree (Aam, Amba, mango trees)
- Ten flowering plants or creeper
shall never go the hell, and he will only go to Heaven (Swarga).”Mango Seed, an embryo of mango plant which helps plantation, is also a healthy food for your health knows more about how to grow a mango plant with mango seed. ]]>