Minnesota’s Hemp Maze Is Now Open!
Right now a lot of corn mazes are planning on being open for families this fall, but nothing is locked-down settled yet. But that’s not the case in Southeast Minnesota. The Hemp Maze Minnesota is open ’til September 27th, at Willow’s Keep Farm, just south of Zumbrota, MN on HWY 52. On Facebook, the owner, Ted Galaty, said, “. The fiber hemp is over 10 feet high in places.”
Why is Hemp Maze Minnesota a thing? Again, owner Ted Galaty, “. it was “established to educate and inform the public about the benefits of a vibrant industrial hemp industry in Minnesota.”
- WHAT: Hemp Maze Minnesota
- WHERE:Just south of Zumbrota on Highway 52.
- WHEN: Monday – Friday 11 AM – 6:30 PM and Saturday 11 AM – 5 P M & Sunday 12 PM – 5 PM
- COST: $6 per person (you can do a Hemp Farm Tour and Hemp Maze together for $15.00)
- WHAT TO WEAR? Sturdy closed-to shoes.
- WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE FROM ABOVE:
What’s it like to walk thru the maze? Take a short walk right now.
Listen to James Rabe and Jessica Williams Weekday from 6 – 10 AM on Y-105 FM
How ’bout an apple orchard visit after the hemp maze?
Pumpkin Spice Lattes are now at Starbucks, the Hemp Maze has been open…what's the third thing to happen to make sure fall is on the way?