VHO Haze RDA
1 x Haze RDA by Vape Head Origins
Made from SS 304
Threaded positive pin to eliminate popping poles
Solid negative poles
Upgraded quad terminal distance for easy center builds
Deep juice well
Juice well for wick or cottons
AH 2mmx3mm slot each side of the sleeve
For information regarding our terms and conditions for warranty please click here. There you will find warranty information for all of our products.
The Haze RDA by Vape Head Origins is an innovative e-cigarette atomizer which combines great airflow with fantastic style. VHO are known for their intricate creations and the Haze lives up to the hype. This is an advanced e-cig product. Rebuildable atomisers are for experienced users only and should not be used by thos
Haze RDA Tank by Vapehead Origins
- Sponsor having loaned the product for the magazine: Youvape
- Price of the tested product: 120 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Luxury (over 100 euros)
- Atomizer Type: Dripper Tank
- Number of resistances allowed: 2
- Resistance Type: Classic Reconstructible, Reconstructable Micro Coil, Classic Reconstructible Temperature Control, Rebuildable Micro Coil Temperature Control, Rebuildable Genesis
- Supported Bit Type: Cotton, Fiber Freaks 1 Density, Fiber Freaks 2 Density, Fiber Cotton Blend Freaks, Metal Mesh
- Quantity in milliliters announced by the manufacturer: 2.8
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
Vapehead Origins is an American company. After having designed the Haze, the Haze mini, here is the latest variation of the renowned dripper whose different components are compatible with the previous versions, we will come back to it.
A successful handcrafted numbered item called Haze RDA tank. This atomizer combines a dripper tank and a genesis tank depending on the mounting option you choose for it.
It is of a substantial cost but it is also a successful evolution of an atomizer which has received very good press among fans of this type of material.
2,8ml of capacity in a discrete PMMA tank gives it a relative autonomy which was lacking to its predecessors.
You will find it different in appearance depending on your taste: stainless steel, black or copper. As the package does not contain any instructions worthy of the name, I therefore invite you to rely on the video reviews and of course on this one, to familiarize yourself with the different alternatives offered by this Haze RDA tank.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 22
- Length or height of the product in mms as it is sold, but without its drip tip if it is present, and regardless of the length of the connection: 30
- Weight in grams of the product as sold, with its drip tip if it is present: 40
- Material composing the product: PMMA, Stanless Steel grade 304
- Type of Form Factor: Igo L with a tank
- Number of component parts without screws and washers: 5
- Number of threads: 5
- Quality of the threads: Very good
- Number of O-rings, Dript-Tip excluded: 5
- Quality of O-rings present: Good
- O-ring positions: Top Cap – Tank, Bottom Cap – Tank
- Capacity in milliliters actually usable: 2.8
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4.9 / 5
Reviewer’s comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
The test ato is black, with its 42,7mm (including drip tip) length and only 40g, this RDTA is rather small. The metal parts are in stainless steel and the ring which acts as a tank is in PMMA or translucent peek of a slightly vintage beige, it is positioned like a ring is threaded, around the plate, and is wedged on the lower part ( connection base 510) of the ato.
The O-rings used to seal and maintain the tank are doubled in superposition.
The 22 x13,5mm internal depth top cap serves as a heating chamber and receives the drip tip eccentrically, that is important and we will see later why, it is held in place thanks to a 5th O-ring at the top of the plateau.
A piece of Peek serves as a room reducer (for SC or DC mounting on one side) and filling, it is held in place by interlocking (see photo),.
The platter has 4 editing stations, the side negatives are machined in the mass, and the double-drilled positive rests on a Peek insulator. The stainless steel fixing screws do not present a risk of resistive “guillotining”. The posts are vertically offset and the through holes are 2mm in diameter.
The positive pin is not adjustable and allows the assembly of the attached positive station.
Overall the ato is well done, the threads are well machined, the seals do what they were intended for. I will talk later about the single air intake vent located in front of the resistance (s) (depending on the option chosen), as well as the five holes in the tray.
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? No, a flush mount can only be guaranteed through an adjustment of the positive pad of the battery or the mod on which it will be installed
- Presence of air flow regulation? Yes, and variable
- Diameter in mms maximum of the air regulation possible: 9 x 1,5 mm
- Minimum diameter in mms of the air regulation possible: 0.1
- Air regulation positioning: Lateral positioning and benefiting resistors
- Atomization chamber type: Conventional / reduced
- Heat dissipation of the product: Normal
Reviewer’s comments on functional features
The tray can receive various assemblies, ranging from a single coil, up to 4 vertical coils. This last option, like the DC mounted on either side of the posts, requires the installation of a top cap with 2 opposite side vents that you know if you have the Haze, the original top cap of the RDA. tank in question here, in fact only has an oblong vent of 9mm x 1,5mm. This fully justifies the use of the supplied reducer.
The latter will fill all the useful space of half of the board. Your assembly must therefore be on one side. In the illustration you can see a horizontal Single Coil assembly which will allow the ends of the capillary to be plunged through the two holes provided in the tank.
The airhole of the top cap is thus facing resistance for an air vape option.
However, it is possible to position the top cap so as to gradually obstruct the air hole and reduce the air intake to obtain a tighter and hotter vape. Another DC assembly, this one is vertical coil, allows, like the genesis, to dip one capillary per hole, always on one side.
Filling with a fine pipette is easy, it is done from above at a small hole drilled in the center of the reducer.
The photo example above shows the filling exercise with a thick pipette, we can do that too, but… .it’s a little warmer.
Two screws to obstruct the holes that are not used (under the reducer), are supplied with the kit (bag of spares parts). Failure to position them can cause you to leak.
It is desirable to allow a ventilation net to pass where the capillaries pass through the tray, this allows filling without causing pressure preventing the tank from being properly filled. Soak your capillary and you can now close the ato and pull your first puff.
- Drip tip type: 510 Only
- Presence of a Drip-Tip? Yes, the vaper can immediately use the product
- Length and type of drip-tip present: Medium
- Quality of the drip-tip present: Very good
Reviewer’s comments on the Drip-Tip
The drip tip provided is in stainless steel, it is a standard 510, 12mm long and barely 3,7mm in diameter worked in a cone at the end. Not enough to panic a cloud chaser, but you can adapt a drip tip with a larger opening, it is also recommended if you turn the ato to sub-ohm.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Can do better
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? No
Vapelier’s note on packaging: 2.5 / 5
Reviewer’s comments on conditioning
The Haze RDA tank will arrive in a cardboard box covered with black imitation leather. Inside, a flexible extruded plastic foam encloses the ato, its drip tip, a bag of spare parts and a folded sheet on one side of which you will find a detailed and illustrated description of the ato’s components, some addresses contacts and that’s it.
At the cost of the whole, the packaging seems a little light, a user manual would have been welcome, in a few months it is possible that this material will be declared non-compliant for marketing in Europe, too bad.
Appreciations in use
- Transport facilities with mod of test configuration: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Easy but requires a workspace
- Filling facilities: Easy, even standing in the street
- Easy to change resistors: Easy but requires a workspace to lose nothing
- Is it possible to use this product throughout the day with several vials of EJuice? It will take a little juggling, but it is doable
- Was there leak after one day of use? No
- In the event of leaks during tests, descriptions of the situations in which they occur
Vapelier’s note on ease of use: 3.5 / 5
Reviewer’s comments on the use of the product
I opted for a horizontal 0,72 ohm SC Kanthal and Fiber Freaks 1, and frankly was not disappointed. The airhole heads-up and an 8mm drip tip allowed me to send beautiful clouds while enjoying honorably the flavor of the juice.
However, it is an eccentric and a little less open setting that won the restitution of tastes part, at the price of course, of a hotter vape and less cloud producer.
I am still a little perplexed as to the price of this ato, it cannot be fully operational in the opposite DC as it is, the “air flow adjustment is not very studied (it is more of the D system than ‘a real adjustment), its autonomy is quite relative, (the same as a Protank 3 V2, barely more than an eVod….) and if you raise it to 0,10 the dry hit awaits you fairly quickly. is opinion… .. That said, I did not live this inconvenience because I of course reloaded before it rages, and you will do the same I have no doubt.
The cleaning is fairly quiet, and the installation of a new capillary does not present any difficulty, which allows a change of juice quickly, as long as you have a source of clean water and a few tissues within reach.
Recommendations for use
- With which type of mod is it advisable to use this product? Electronics AND Mechanics
- What mod model is it recommended to use this product with? Any type of mod and box in 22mm
- With which type of EJuice is it advisable to use this product? All liquids without problem
- Description of the test configuration used: eVic VTC 60W – Horizontal SC FF 1 – Kanthal 5 / 10è at 0,72 ohm – Diam. 3mm coil
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: A horizontal SC is very good, 2 mustaches cotton or FF soak in the tank
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.5 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
Well, I’m going to play fair, this atomizer is very interesting, its options make it a multi-concept that will appeal to the most geeks among you, you will need to get a double Air Flow top cap to compose any possible assembly , and this will add to the base price but…. As it is, you are ready to enjoy a very good dripper with an autonomy of 2,8ml, if you favor the flavor, you will not be disappointed and your autonomy will be effective with assemblies around an ohm .
To console you for its price, you will keep in mind that owning an authentic atomizer from a renowned American moderator, necessarily limited in series, of very good quality and allowing a wide variety of assemblies, therefore of different renderings . has a cost . If despite everything it does not suit you, let me know, I will take it back to you at the rate of the occasion….
(c) Copyright Le Vapelier SAS 2014 – Only full reproduction of this article is authorized – Any modification of any kind is totally prohibited and infringes the rights of this copyright.
A dripper, yes. An RDTA, yes. A genesis, yes. SC, DC, QC? Yes, yes and yes ! A real Swiss Army knife … with some restrictions however …. ~ Atomizers, Materials