Grandia 2 seeds
STR: Seed of Power, dropped by Dragonoid in Raul Hills, Cyrum Castle, and Underground Plant
VIT: Seed of Defense, dropped by Giant Mantis in Baked Plains and Liligue Cave
MAG: Seed of Magic, dropped by Vein Brain in Underground Plant
MEN: Seed of Psyche, dropped by Evil Maneuver in Valmar’s Moon and New Valmar
MOV: Seed of Running, dropped by Star Mirage in Aira’s Space
AGI: Seed of Swift, dropped by Fenny Bird in Ghoss Forest East and Great Rift
HP: Seed of Life, dropped by Hammerhead in Mysterious Fissure, Aira’s Space, and St. Heim Mountains
SP: Seed of Moves, dropped by Scaly Warrior in Cecile Reef and Ghoss Forest West
MP: Seed of Spells, dropped by Brain Bat in Valmar’s Body
All of the above can also be purchased at the last shop in the game. In the final dungeon, the Killer Trees drop All Around Seeds (HP, SP, and MP) and Omnipotent Seeds (all 6 stats).
At least some of the seeds are available as random prizes from the walnut collecting mini-game in Nanan Village, although you’re more likely to get other consumables.
Grandia 2 seeds STR: Seed of Power, dropped by Dragonoid in Raul Hills, Cyrum Castle, and Underground Plant VIT: Seed of Defense, dropped by Giant Mantis in Baked Plains and Liligue Cave MAG:
Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs