DIY Methods For Curing Weed Smoking Lips
Guide For Preventing And Curing Weed Lips
Weed lips is an informal term used when regular marijuana user’s lips turn black from smoking. It is caused by weed smoke, (smoking cigarettes also) which causes your lips to have less oxygen, get dehydrated. Additionally, the heat from a pipe or joint (caused by resin) can give you the infamous weed smoker lips. Poor hygiene can also make your lips darker. It is a gradual process that can happen to any smoker and not just marijuana users.
Dark lips normally sneak up on you. So, if dark your lips come out of nowhere, the following could be the cause for you to have dark lips in the first place. Also, the issues below may make the problem worse.
- Allergies to lipstick, toothpaste, lip balm, etc.
- Excess caffeine.
These dark lips are annoying and are a sign that you are weed smoking. But, you can prevent and also fix the problem or if you already have black lips from smoking weed. I will go over natural lip balm for weed smokers and also direct you to store-bought solutions.
How To Get Rid of Black Lips From Smoking Weed
You can prevent your lips from turning dark in the first place by taking care of your lips by doing the following:
Hydration- Keep your lips moist by using either a store-bought lip balm or a home-made remedy, which I will show later.
Home Made Remedies
Sugar, Honey, and Lemon Exfoliator
The sugar works to exfoliate your skins, honey works as a moisturizer, and the lemon can help your lip color start getting pink again.
- Small portions of sugar (2 Tsp), honey (1 Tsp), and 1/2 lemon, petroleum jelly or other skin moisturizers
- Equipment Needed: Toothbrush
- Mix the sugar and honey together.
- With your toothbrush, rub the substance on your lips in a circle for approximately five minutes. (Or longer depending upon how black your lips are)
- After you are finished, take the lemon and rub it on your lips for another five minutes.
- Leave the lemon juice there for a few more minutes.
- Rinse the juice off and then apply the petroleum jelly (”vaseline”) on your lips.
- Instead of petroleum jelly, you can use the following moisturizers: Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, and Even Avocado butter.
Lip Balm For Weed Smokers
Prevention is the best way to stop you from your lips, getting black lips from smoking weed. This means follow proper hygiene and using lip moisturizer. Besides using the above home-made exfoliating recipes that I showed previously, you should also regularly apply lip balm.
You probably realize that you have many options for lip balm and not just Chapstick. Burt’s Bees is a natural lip balm that thousands of ratings and a great reputation.
Also, you can buy specialized hemp lip balm on Amazon, like this highly popular balm.
And, don’t forget the old standbys of Blistex and Chapstick.
You’ll likely be just fine with regular balm (I.E. Burt’s Bees, Chapstick, Blistex, etc.) These above costs less than $10. So, I would recommend that you try both the traditional and also the hemp and see, which one works best for you.
The best way to prevent weed lips is prevention. By regularly exfoliating your lips, proper hygiene, and keeping your lips moist, you should avoid overly black lips. However, if they do show up, try the home-made solutions that I listed in this article. Also, if it really annoys you; you should limit your smoking and either vape or use edibles instead.
Weed Lips. which unnaturally darken your lips are caused by smoking cannabis. The best way to stop it is through prevention and home-made remedies . . .