Please verify you are a human
Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.
This may happen as a result of the following:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: #dc1b8110-2ca8-11eb-8c0b-0f19245e918d
Please verify you are a human Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. This may happen as a result of the following:
breed by SnowHigh Seeds
Here you can find all info about Chocolate Thai from SnowHigh Seeds. If you are searching for information about Chocolate Thai from SnowHigh Seeds, check out our Basic Infos, Lineage / Genealogy or Hybrids / Crossbreeds for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information – or list all Chocolate Thai Strains (8) to find a different version. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!
Basic / Breeders Info
Chocolate Thai is a mostly sativa variety from SnowHigh Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±74 days ) and outdoors . SnowHigh Seeds’ Chocolate Thai is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
SnowHigh Seeds’ Chocolate Thai Description
Chocolate Thai Bx (OG Chocolate Thai F2 x OG Chocolate Thai F3 x Big Sur Holy Weed male)
Joint project with Drawoh of Collectable Seeds. Drawoh selected a male and females for a bulking of the OG Chocolate Thai line. These were grown out from his stock of F2’s. I also grew out my F3’s after losing all but a few plants in a selection warehouse which I lost a years’ worth of selections and more. So none of the F3’s Chocolate Thais provided a male, only females. So I used a selected Chocolate Thai x BSHW male from my Holy Chocolate Thai line which used a F3 male originally. The Holy Chocolate Thai is some of my best work, the taste of the buds are sweet, delicately tropical scented, very hypnotic aroma when flowers are gently squeezed. So this backcross to the F2 Chocolate Thai female will give you 75% of the Chocolate Thais genetics but with the other 25% coming from an Indica pheno of the Big Sur Holy Weed line which adds it unique old school effects. Nothing quite like it but the high is very potent, soaring, trippy and can catch you off guard if grow properly.
Chocolate Thai breed by SnowHigh Seeds Here you can find all info about Chocolate Thai from SnowHigh Seeds . If you are searching for information about Chocolate Thai from SnowHigh Seeds,