Find honest and helpful reviews for Fur Goodness Sake HempGold Hemp Oil Dog & Cat Supplement at Chewy.com. Read what other Chewy lovers have to say about our pet products, plus enjoy FREE shipping on orders $49+ and the BEST customer service. Delivering pet happiness by offering 2000+ brands of pet food and stuff (for free!) while ensuring at-risk animals' lives are improved. Call us at 1-800-672-4399
Ok, I honestly never, ever write reviews . With that being said, I have a beautiful 9 year old rescue pittie mix, Britta. We always joke because of how she shakes and pants (constantly) that she’s a Spazoid. It’s actually sad. She has unbelievable anxiety from being abused. She has terrible separation Ok, I honestly never, ever write reviews . With that being said, I have a beautiful 9 year old rescue pittie mix, Britta. We always joke because of how she shakes and pants (constantly) that she’s a Spazoid. It’s actually sad. She has unbelievable anxiety from being abused. She has terrible separation anxiety and shakes almost all day, everyday. You know a storm is coming before the news does. She chewed through a door (a solid door!) on the 4th of July. I have been using these drops for 6 days. Today we are having terrible storms and she isn’t even shaking. She’s sleeping! She’s happy and content. I’m beyond mind blown. She’s 40 pounds and I’m giving 3 doses (2/3 dropper) daily. Thank you so much! … more
Most Helpful Critical Review
Not for my dogs
By Jgrin on Mar 7, 2020
My dog loved it but it didnt calm her down at all. It actually made things worse. She’s a pit with some anxiety and this made her crazy. I would give it to my older dog who might benefit from it but my pit would be jealous and the 2 would end up fighting over it. Waisted a lot of money on it.
Showing 1-10 of 76 Reviews
By Skip on Jul 13, 2020
Our Old rescue was not liking to eat. Gave him some CBD oil & he’s like a new dog.
By Lori on Jul 10, 2020
Ok, I honestly never, ever write reviews . With that being said, I have a beautiful 9 year old rescue pittie mix, Britta. We always joke because of how she shakes and pants (constantly) that she’s a Spazoid. It’s actually sad. She has unbelievable anxiety from being abused. She has terrible separation anxiety and shakes almost all day, everyday. You know a storm is coming before the news does. She chewed through a door (a solid door!) on the 4th of July. I have been using these drops for 6 days. Today we are having terrible storms and she isn’t even shaking. She’s sleeping! She’s happy and content. I’m beyond mind blown. She’s 40 pounds and I’m giving 3 doses (2/3 dropper) daily. Thank you Ok, I honestly never, ever write reviews . With that being said, I have a beautiful 9 year old rescue pittie mix, Britta. We always joke because of how she shakes and pants (constantly) that she’s a Spazoid. It’s actually sad. She has unbelievable anxiety from being abused. She has terrible separation anxiety and shakes almost all day, everyday. You know a storm is coming before the news does. She chewed through a door (a solid door!) on the 4th of July. I have been using these drops for 6 days. Today we are having terrible storms and she isn’t even shaking. She’s sleeping! She’s happy and content. I’m beyond mind blown. She’s 40 pounds and I’m giving 3 doses (2/3 dropper) daily. Thank you so much! … more
Won’t eat without it now!
By marcy on Jul 7, 2020
My dog is a 2 1/2 yr old high strung high anxiety rescue. Vet suggested hemp before pharmaceuticals. It’s helped her immensely and she loves it right out of the dropper. Started at a low dosage and work up as needed.
By Newman on Jun 28, 2020
Was a little leary about getting it for my Shitzu, he’s 11 years old. He is very anxious so he licks all the time. After the first dose i saw a changd in him. He is a different dog! No more licking!
cat is scared of thunder storms
By maddy on Jun 11, 2020
my lil baby is scared of thunderstorms and would freak out whenever we were in one, with just two drops of this, within 30-45 mins she’s asleep and calm and will lay with me and wears off completely about 2 hours max
By pepper on Jun 4, 2020
I am on bottle number 4 of this and Pepper is doing much better. I recommend to friends and family regularly. I also give him ProLabs joint supplements which have lots Of great ingredients. This is better than stronger oils I have used. And he loves the flavor.
By HappyMom2 on May 9, 2020
Our senior dog has arthritis issues and this product works fantastic to relieve his pain and anxiety helps with his mobility also.
How to get a relaxing dog
By TonkaTuxie on May 8, 2020
I have a dog that was diagnosed with cancer with a lot of energy and a good appetite, my baby is eleven and this product helps her relax and I don’t hear her whine or wimp when she moves, Thank you for giving us more time with each other.
Easy to use
By Luna on Apr 30, 2020
All 3 of my dogs have enjoyed this hemp oil without any fuss. It was super easy to distribute onto their food. When they saw me add to their food, they all became very excited as if it were a nice treat for them! I can’t say they were overly relaxed but it did help them chill out just a bit more. I will definitely be using this for one of my pups this summer camping trips for her separation anxiety.
Helping My oldtime fur baby to feel better
By 1boxcxll on Apr 29, 2020
I have only been using this product a week once a day mixed with his soft food, it really seems to be helping his old bones and inflammation.
Chewy CBD Oil
Showing 1-10 of 23 Questions
Does this product work for cats?
This supplement is safe for both cats and dogs.
By on Jun 2, 2019 Report
Is this the same as CBD oil?
This product does not contain CBD.
By on May 24, 2019 Report
my dog has alot of weakness in his and I do message his body is there an oil that I can rub him with. He cant stand up for longer then a minute. He is a 13 year old Pit with cushings.
This hemp oil is meant to be given in your pet’s food or drink. We recommend consulting with your vet to determine which supplement is the best option for your pet.
By on Jun 1, 2019 Report
What is the difference between the 300 and 500mg?
The 300 milligram bottle contains (30) 10 milligram servings of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract and the 500 milligram bottle contains (30) 16.66 milligram servings of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract.
By on Mar 20, 2020 Report
You carry a 300mg and 500mg version. It states that both bottles are 1oz. Is this a misprint? Are they two different sized bottles or are they different strengths?
Each bottle of this supplement contains 1 ounce of liquid and they are different concentrations.
By on Oct 26, 2019 Report
Would these drops help with seizures?
Due to your pets specific health concern, we recommend consulting your Veterinarian to see what would be the safest fit for your pets current treatment plan.
By on Jul 8, 2020 Report
Does this product produce immediate relief for joint pain?
While the effects of this supplement are not instant, it does provide support to help alleviate a variety of issues for your pet. Made with organic hemp oil, this dietary supplement is made in the USA with natural ingredients to help promote calmness, reduce the effects of stress and support a healt. more hy inflammatory response.
By on May 25, 2020 Report
does this work for calming for nail trimming
This supplement may be suitable to help promote calmness and reduce stress that can be caused by nail trimmings.
By on Apr 30, 2020 Report
Where is the 1000mg oil?
This supplement is only available in 300 milligram and 500 milligram strengths.
By on Mar 2, 2020 Report
Can this product be given directly in the mouth. My cat will not eat his food or grind water if anything at all is added to it.
This supplement should be given in food or drink, it can also be given on a treat.
By on Feb 21, 2020 Report
Your issue has been submitted. Thank you for your feedback.
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Customer Reviews and Q&A Terms and Conditions
Last Updated Sept 21, 2021
You agree to not submit the following types of content or any content that violates these Terms and Conditions. Chewy reserves the right not to post any content, and the right to edit or delete any content, if it contains any of the following types of content or otherwise violates these Terms and Conditions:
- Adverse Effect: Content that mentions negative physiological effects from using the product.
- Advertising: Content that includes any advertising or promotion for any other companies, products, or services.
- Badging / Disclosure: Content that fails to include proper disclosures or badges indicating that the user has a material connection to Chewy.
- Competitor References: Content that mentions any Chewy competitors.
- Customer Service: Content concerning an interaction with a Customer Service agent or Chewy’s return/exchange policy.
- Directing Business Away: Content that encourages customers to purchase the product elsewhere, whether or not specifically naming a competitor.
- Duplicate Content: Multiple reviews on a single product by a unique user.
- Foreign Language: Content that is not in English.
- Fraudulent Content: Content that appears not to be a genuine customer review.
- Import: Content that appears to have been imported from another platform.
- Inappropriate Content: Any inappropriate content of any kind, including, without limitation, aggressive, threatening, non-genuine, trolling, lewd, drug-related, or sexually explicit comments, defamatory statements, personal attacks, discriminatory statements, hate speech, profanity, or mentions of animal cruelty.
- Inappropriate Images: Content that includes inappropriate images of any kind, including, without limitation, nudity or partial nudity of humans, violence to children, or child pornography.
- Infringing Content: Any content that appears to infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, any content that incorporates any music.
- Medical Advice: Content that appears to solicit or provide medical advice.
- Off Label Use: Content that mentions that a product is being used in a way that is contrary to label instructions.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Content that contains an individual’s personal information, such as, for example: full name, phone number, physical address, e-mail address, credit card information, government-issued ID number, social security number, or bank account number.
- Price References: Any references to price or comparative pricing.
- Product Not Purchased: Content that indicates that the product was not purchased at all (unless received as a gift) or that the product was purchased from a different retailer, or that does not indicate that the user actually used the product.
- Restricted Content: Content that refers to injuries, death, or losses related to a product, that suggests that something about a product or its use is unsafe, that calls for legal action against Chewy, that claims that Chewy is breaking the law, or that mentions counterfeit or pirated goods.
- Shipping: Content that is primarily about the shipping experience.
- Test: Content is a test submission.
- Underage: Content indicates that the reviewer is under the age of 13.
- Unknown Product: Content that does not appear to be about a product.
- URLs: Content contains hyperlinks or URLs (other than âchewy.comâ).
- Vacuous: Content that contains no specific, useful details about the product or primarily focuses on a topic outside the product, that includes no characters in the review, that contains excessive random characters or meaningless words, or that is so poorly written to be unintelligible.
- Wrong Product: Content does not pertain to the product being reviewed.
By submitting any content to Chewy, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of the content and owner of all intellectual property and other rights in the content;
- All “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old;
- If you have a material connection to Chewy, that material connection is properly disclosed in the content in accordance with the FTC’s âGuides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertisingâ;
- Use of the content you supply will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party or violate applicable law; and
You agree to indemnify and hold Chewy (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of a breach or alleged breach of any of your representations and warranties set forth above, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or any use of any content submitted by you.
For any content that you submit, you grant Chewy and its licensees, successors, and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and exploit such content (including, without limitation, your name, user name, picture, likeness, voice, and biographical information), and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, together with any other material, edited or altered as Chewy sees fit, in any manner, in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised), throughout the world, for any purposes whatsoever (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade), without compensation to you.
All content that you submit may be used at Chewy’s sole discretion. Chewy reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on Chewy’s website. Chewy does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Chewy to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, Chewy reserves the right to remove and content or to refuse to post any content for any reason, including, without limitation, for the reasons stated herein. You acknowledge that you, and not Chewy, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Chewy, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with any content you submit, you agree that Chewy and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.