5 Minecraft Castle Seeds
Minecraft is a great ever evolving sandbox game that keeps millions entertained never knowing what might be just around the corner. With that said, there are many seeds you’ll want to check out. There are many many different types, and today we are going over a handful of great castle seeds. Whether you’re a veteran or a new player, here are five Minecraft Castle Seeds you definitely want to check out.
- Extreme Waterfront Seed – 8918806821556526521: How cool would it be to have a river run right under your mansion? This would give you easy access to resources. The unfortunate thing, however, is sometimes there’s lava running underneath your mansion that can blow up your mansion without warning. If you like a little risk added to your game, then this is the seed for you.
- Extreme Hills Mansion Seed – 455183159361683197 – If the idea of a gigantic mountain for a house is your idea of fun, then this seed is for you. Not too far from your spawn location, you’ll find a village and many resources available to you. This seed is especially convenient for those that don’t want to travel too far to find things.
- Old Fashioned Mansion With End Portal Seed – 4589128118707775879: If you’re looking for a gigantic mansion that looks like something built in the 1800’s then this seed has exactly what you’re looking for. This mansion features a library, a gardening room, and dining hall to entertain any guest. If that wasn’t enough, you’ll find an end portal with no stronghold if you venture out to around 1500 or 1170. This mansion has something for everyone.
- Two Desert Temples Seed 3585663767566414981 – With this wonderful mansion seed, you get two desert temples and a plains village nearby at the starting spawn location. If you like treading through the sand and prefer a more open environment, than the Two Desert Temples Seed is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Oceanside Chicken Seed -528168294321987409 – If you’ve ever dreamed of owning ocean side property, then you’ll want to check out this seed. This mansion also overlooks a nearby swamp, but beware of the giant chicken! In the mansion, you’ll notice a nice flower room and storage room, but below the mansion is a skeleton dungeon.
These are five Minecraft Castle Seeds you don’t want to miss, especially if you’re looking for something new within the Minecraft universe. Many dream of owning big mansions, and with these five Minecraft Castle Seeds, you can make that dream come true. Enjoy your castle, and beware of the giant chickens and skeletons!
29 thoughts on “ 5 Minecraft Castle Seeds ”
The first one does not work on my Xbox one!!
You are at the right place to learn more about 5 Minecraft Castle Seeds! #Gameon
5 best Minecraft seeds to build a castle
If you’re the kind of Minecraft player that barely tries the survival mode and usually picks the creative mode, then you’ve thought about creating a castle at least once. A medieval fortress would be the perfect build in a game like Minecraft, which itself has a feudal feel to it, primarily due to the looks of the game and the furniture or building blocks available.
That being said, it can be challenging to find the perfect spot to start creating a badass castle for yourself. You’d need enough empty space and aesthetic surroundings that will become the picture-perfect home to your new palace. In this article, we take a look at a few Minecraft seeds that will generate a world that might just be what you need to design the castle you always wanted.
Five best Minecraft seeds to build a castle
1) The Sphinx
This Minecraft seed spawns you in a world where you’ll quickly spot a rock formation that looks suspiciously like the Sphinx. Yep, you read that right!
You can easily turn your dream build into a pyramid and have the best Egyptian-themed castle possible, complete with a Sphinx attachment. Plus, the rock formation is surrounded by ample space to create a vast build!
Seed Code: 2513709692913728044
2) Turtle Island
This particular Minecraft seed helps you spawn on an island shaped like a giant turtle. The islet itself is big enough and has a lot of scenic beauty to make it the perfect spot for your new castle.
The island has a small pond right at the centre, which can make for a great addition to your build.
Seed Code: 6105164681913734231
3) Shadow’s World
When you type in Shadow’s World into the seed generator, you will end up in a location that has stunning scenery, making it an excellent spot to begin building your castle.
The spawn has a bit of bare area that can be where you start building. You can also be a little more adventurous and try constructing on the gorgeous mountain range that creates beautiful overhangs to add to the beauty of the seed.
Seed Code: SHADOW’S WORLD
This Minecraft seed will take you to a sprawling island, which has so much natural beauty that it can prove to be the best backdrop for your new castle.
The coastline can be a good spot to build, primarily since a shipwreck is situated nearby, so you can pretend you’re the castaway survivor that has now become the king of your lonely island.
Seed Code: 8915849700870136489
5) Expansive Plains
The best biome to get a bit of serious building done is the plains biome. And that’s precisely where this Minecraft seed will help you spawn in.
Plus, if you’re going for the perfect medieval castle look, complete with swampy moats and all, then this world has a lot of water bodies that will serve that purpose very nicely, and a distant desert biome to add to the natural variation.
The Minecraft creative mode allows you to build just about anything, and a castle is one of them. Building a castle requires lots of resources, and we take a look at the best seeds that can help you.