Premium Starter Kit CBD
Discover what CBD can do for you! Our CBD Premium Starter Kits are available in two strengths, so you can pick the potency that meets your needs. Each kit contains a selection of Nature’s Ultra favorites—the only CBD products on earth to contain Young Living essential oils and be backed by a Seed to Seal® quality commitment. By combining pure essential oils with 0.0% THC CBD, these introductory collections give you the best that nature has to offer. Get ready to transform your life with botanically based CBD solutions today!
Your CBD Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Calm CBD Roll-On, 300 mg
- Citrus CBD Oil, 500 mg
- CBD Muscle Rub, 300 mg
- Getting Started with CBD brochure
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the “Become a Member” link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
Premium Starter Kit CBD Discover what CBD can do for you! Our CBD Premium Starter Kits are available in two strengths, so you can pick the potency that meets your needs. Each kit contains a
Starter Kit Autoflowering
Easy Start pots with bacto packets provide a great growing medium with plenty of microbial activity
Royal Queen Seeds Starter Kit Autoflowering is here to make the process of starting your cannabis plants’ lives that much easier. The inclusion of Propagator Pro (complete with perlite and LED lighting), Easy Start pots, and Bacto packets (healthy bacteria mix) ensure the perfect environment for germination. And of course, the kit comes with three seeds of the ever-popular White Widow Automatic.
10 steps to successful germination with the starter kit
- Remove seeds from the packaging. Don’t push the seeds through from the back as that could damage them. Instead, gently remove the seal from the blister pack and place them in a small bowl for later use.
- Remove the Easy Start kit from its package. Be sure to get the bag of Bacto from below the sticker.
- Measure a liter of lukewarm water into a plastic container. About 25°C or 77°F is right—it should feel just slightly cool against your wrist.
- Add the Bacto to the water and let it dissolve; gently stir. This will activate the microbes that are essential for germination.
- Add a layer of perlite to the base of the propagator.
- Place the Easy Start pots into the water; leave for 5–10 seconds.
- Put the pots into the propagator on top of the perlite, allowing some of the water from the pots to moisten the perlite a little. Be careful—you want it to be a little moist, but not soaking wet. Waterlogging can cause seedlings to rot.
- Enlarge the holes in the pots to about 5–10 millimeters deep. A screwdriver is the best tool for this. You can make it especially easy by using a piece of tape to mark the correct depth on the screwdriver and then just poking it into the pot until it hits that marker.
- Place each seed into a separate hole. It doesn’t matter which end is up, but poke them down into the bottom of the hole so they can root effectively. Cover lightly with soil.
- Put the lid on the propagator.
From this point on, it will take 1–6 days for the seedlings to germinate. Whatever you do, don’t open the lid! You’ll disrupt the humidity and heat levels that the seedlings need to grow well.
Starting cannabis seeds can be the most nerve-wracking part of the whole process, but we're taking all the guesswork out of it with our new Starters Kit.