Cannabis King ® – Natural Blue Dreams Sàrl
- CBD flowers
- Tobacco substitute
- Cuttings and seeds
- Rolling sheets
- Mix bowls and trays
- Various accessories
- Storage boxes
- Teas and infusions
- Power Food
- Cannabis Taste
Delivery of CBD hemp, derivatives and accessories
All our CBD cannabis products are manufactured from CBD produced in Switzerland.
Crazy Lemon 8 – Budz – CBD hemp Switzerland
Strawberry One – Firstclass CBD – CBD hemp Switzerland
White Widow – Firstclass CBD – CBD hemp Switzerland
Pong Indoor – Zuya – CBD hemp Switzerland
Tattoo “Cannabis King” – Cannabis King®
Tattoo “Olivier Bonhomme” – Cannabis King®
Berry Deluxe – CBDeluxe – CBD hemp Switzerland
White Widow Deluxe – CBDeluxe – CBD hemp Switzerland
The little story of CBD
Published : 2020-08-05 | Categories : Informations
It wasn’t until the 1960s that researchers discovered the effects and benefits of CBD.
Cannabinoids versus Covid 19
Published : 2020-08-04 | Categories : Health and Wellness
Many researchers praise the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD
Δ-9-tétrahydrocannabinol – THC
Published : 2020-06-09 | Categories : Informations , source: wikipedia
Δ-9-tetrahydrocannabinol is more commonly known as THC.
- Packaging of shipments
- Bank details
- Means of payment
All our parcels are sent in small boxes, sent as maxi letters, which allow you to receive whole and uncrushed flowers. It also allows more discretion because you can’t feel or touch the content.
Natural Blue Dreams Sàrl
Route de Granges 1H
CH – Switzerland
IBAN : CH08 8080 8002 7379 9432 2
Numéro de compte : 10-4733-5
BIC : RAIFCH22XXX
Raiffeisen Schweiz Genossenschaft
9001 St. Gallen
– Payment on delivery
– Bank transfer
– Payment on invoice (swissbilling)
Online shop for hemp products based on cbd, hemp, derivatives and accessories. All our products come from CBD Switzerland crops.
Cannabis King: Boris Jordan, Chairman Of Curaleaf, Becomes The Only Pot Billionaire
Boris Jordan owns about a third of Curaleaf, a cannabis company based in Massachusetts.
Photo by Arseny Neskhodymov for Forbes
Topline: Curaleaf chairman Boris Jordan is worth $1.1 billion, according to reporting from Forbes Russia, making him the only billionaire Forbes has identified whose fortune comes from the marijuana industry.
- Massachusetts-based Curaleaf is the sixth most valuable cannabis company in the world and the largest retailer by market cap in the U.S., according to Cannabis Market Cap.
- Jordan owns a 31% stake in Curaleaf.
- He also has sizable investments in a number of European and Russian-based companies through Sputnik Group, a private equity firm he founded in 1998.
- Jordan also founded Measure 8 Ventures, a firm focusing on investments in the pot industry.
- Curaleaf owns and operates 48 medical marijuana dispensaries across 12 states, according to the company’s website, and aggressively entered the recreational market with recent acquisitions of cannabis companies Crua and Grassroots.
- Jordan told financial news website Benzinga last year that he sees Curaleaf—which grows and processes its own marijuana—as the Starbucks of cannabis.
What we don’t know: How future regulation could impact the company. The company’s shares took a dive in July when the Federal Drug Administration issued a warning for selling CBD products with unsubstantiated medical claims.
Key Background: Jordan is an American citizen with Russian ancestry. After graduating from New York University, where he sits on the school’s board of trustees, he got his start in 1987 at the now-defunct investment firm Kidder Peabody. From there, he went on to lead Credit Suisse’s investment banking division First Boston in Russia, which was transforming its economy after the fall of the Soviet Union. He’s the chairman of both the Sputnik Group and Renaissance Insurance, one of the largest insurance companies in Russia.
Curaleaf is the largest cannabis retailer in the U.S.