Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
Bud from grow home
BUD is the main character of the Grow Home and Grow Up games.
Summary [ edit | edit source ]
BUD is a Botanical Utility Droid, a robot tasked with a difficult mission – to save his home planet by harvesting the seeds of giant alien plants. He uses his Floradex to catalog and collect these 24 distinct, unique plant species. He also has several unique movement abilities that allow him to bounce, catapult, and soar through alien environments, solving puzzles and exploring the unknown, hoping to finally grow the planet’s megalithic Star Plants. He does this with his friend POD.
Abilities [ edit | edit source ]
BUD has 6 abilities:
- The FLORADEX, used to scan and replicate flora.
- A Jetpack, used to navigate while jumping.
- An Air Brake, used to survive long falls.
- Ball Mode, used to curl up in to a ball to go further in plants that shoot you, remove fall damage and charge up a boost move.
- A Glider, used to glider around in midair.
- A crystal detector, used to find crystals.
BUD is the main character of the Grow Home and Grow Up games. BUD is a Botanical Utility Droid, a robot tasked with a difficult mission – to save his home planet by harvesting the seeds of giant alien plants. He uses his Floradex to catalog and collect these 24 distinct, unique plant species. He…